Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fundraising for a new issue!!

It has been soooooo long since we have published an issue of Karawane. I'm starting to get back into artistic pursuits and I feel like I finally have the energy to do an issue again. With websites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo, you can fundraise for things like money to actually put out an issue, for promotion, etc. I also need a couple of months to edit the magazine, put out calls for manuscripts, and things that I just cannot do while working 4 jobs! So toward that end, I am launching a fundraising campaign on Indiegogo. Please consider donating and if you can't donate, please forward this campaign on to other people who might be able to donate! I will put out a call for manuscripts probably in a month or two. We will also likely be looking for readers/an editorial board. We will put out a call on the blog and on our FB page. Your humble editrix, Fluffy

No comments: